1. Supply of raw materials from exploration and mining
We are interested in joining a consortium as project partners in the following topics of the ERA-MIN3 join call:
Topic 1. Supply of raw materials from exploration and mining:
1.2: Mining operations
1.3: Mine closure and reclamation
We specialize in the following issues:
- the impact of mining exploitation on the surface area,
- the impact of mining operations on buildings and infrastructure,
- measurement systems for quasi-continuous, remote monitoring of building and ground deformation,
- protection of the structure against substrate deformation due to mining operations,
- economic assessment of mining damage,
- economic and social aspects of mining damage,
- sustainable development of mining areas.
The Strata Mechanics Institute of the Polish Academy of Sciences is a scientific institution based in Cracov (Poland).
We have experience in:
-geomechanical analysis of the rock mass, structure analysis and substrate – construction interaction analysis,
- design and implementation of measurement systems (for remote monitoring of buildings and ground),
- numerical analysis of structures and ground, including simulation of fluid migration,
- economic analyzes.