data mining. data science, machine learning, deep neural networks
3. Processing, Production and ICT
We are interested in Topic 3 that includes ICT field. Our area of expertise is in electric engineering and ICT.
The published works can be found here: https://simonaoprea.ase.ro/
The experience and competence are proven by the research projects coordinated during the last 8 years funded by: European research programs ERA NET – H2020: SMART-MLA, European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), through the Competitiveness Operational Programme – COP: SMARTRADE, European Social Fund, through the Sectoral Operational Programme Human Resources Development and several national research projects funded by the Romanian scientific funding organization (UEFISCDI).
1. Developing a Model-based Digital Twin Reference Architecture for Active Energy Consumers and Smart Communities (SMART-TWINS), PCE 2021, 36 months, Contract no. PCE 35/2022, code PN-III-P4-PCE-2021-0334, 2022-2025;
2. Big data solutions in demand side management enhancing market strategies and settlement for distribution grid operators (BIGDATA4GRID), PN-III-P2-2.1-PED-2019-1198, PED 2019, 2020-2022;
3. Multi-layer aggregator solutions to facilitate optimum demand response and grid flexibility (SMART-MLA), H2020, ERA NET-SMART GRID PLUS, 2018-2022;
4. Intelligent system for trading on wholesale electricity market (SMARTRADE), COMPETITIVENESS OPERATIONAL PROGRAMME 2014-2020, funded by European Funds ERDF, 2016-2020;
5. IT Solutions for Analysis and Consumption Optimization in Smart Grids (SMART-OPTIM), project code PN-III-P2-2.1-BG-2016-0286, Program Increasing the Competitiveness of the Romanian Economy through Research, Development and Innovation, Subprogram 2.1. Competitiveness through Research, Development and Innovation, Bridge Grant Competition, funded by National Authority for Scientific Research and Innovation – UEFISCDI, Romania, 2016-2018;
6. Informatics solution for optimization of technical procedures of photovoltaic power plants (OPTIMPV), project code PN-III-P2-2.1-PTE-2016-0032, Transfer to Economic Operator Competition (PTE), funded by National Authority for Scientific Research and Innovation – UEFISCDI, Romania, 2016-2018;
7. Intelligent system for predicting, analysing and monitoring performance indicators and business processes in the field of renewable energies (SIPAMER), PNII - PCCA 2013, code 0996, no. 49/2014 funded by National Authority for Scientific Research and Innovation – UEFISCDI, Romania, 2014-2017.