Verification; validation;BIM; digital model,cloud compuning; georeferencing
3. Processing, Production and ICT
Verification and validation of the digital model of transport structures in 3D display in the competence of a survey engineer.
Project design objective:
To determine the technology for verification and validation of the digital model of traffic structures in 3D display. To create a prescription for practice on how data will be transformed from a geocentric coordinate system to a national coordinate system. Furthermore, to develop a procedure for a standardised verified model of a transport structure for construction purposes while respecting its spatial position, dimension and shape of the structure.
One of the steps to standardize the geographic data used in digital models of transportation structures is the verification and validation of the digital model of BIM (Building Information Model - BIM). Verification means determining the magnitude of errors of the digital model of transportation structures in comparison with the field reality, while validation is the verification that the model of transportation structures meets the conditions set for its delineation in accordance with national standards and regulations. An integral part of these procedures is the maintenance of appropriate documentation on the metrological continuity of the gauges and measurements with the model that has been validated according to the results of this project.
Validation is the term used to verify, check or check the validity of a digital model of transport structures in a 3D view. The validation of the information model of the traffic structure is based on the regulations of standardisation and measurement. The digital model of traffic structures serves as the main tool for the purpose of construction and supervision of compliance with its spatial position, dimension and shape of the structure and must be verified for acts from this perspective in terms of legislative binding. The geospatial qualification of the information model of the transport construction belongs to the survey engineer (surveyor).
Surveyors create the information model of the terrain and surface in 3D representation, design and use point fields, analyze the status of the land register, carry out delineation work and perform control measurements of the spatial position of the transport construction. The project goes beyond a national solution and is proposed to be addressed within the framework of international cooperation and experience according to the comments of the participants.
Geodetic, Topographic and Cartographic Research Institute, v.v.i., (VUGTK), https://krok.vugtk.cz/en/
• It mainly focuses on:
• • applied research for the creation and management of land surveying and real estate cadastre information systems, for the creation and management of geographic information systems in geoinformatics and for the fulfillment of obligations within the framework of international scientific and technical cooperation
• • research and development of geospatial information, information systems, their application in terms of data sets of state map works, research and development of the real estate cadastre and renewal of the cadastral register
• • research on meta-information systems, creation of catalogues, thesauri and international terminology in the field of geospatial information systems, research on mobile and navigation systems, processing of geospatial data
• • guaranteed collection of geospatial information
• • development of geospatial data collection and updating methods
• the metrology and engineering geodesy research department is focused on:
• • metrology in geodesy
• • standardization of terminology in geodesy
• • engineering geodesy
• • development, production and installation of automated measuring systems and simple measuring tools
• • Certified calibration laboratory for the calibration of measuring instruments used in construction and engineering.
• • Authorized metrology center for verification of measuring tapes
• • maintenance of the national standard for the length of 25m to 1450m (eventually n. ECM 110-13/08-041) Length of the base Koštice
• • Associated Metrology Laboratory of the Czech Metrology Institute