1. Supply of raw materials from exploration and mining
The Expert Council of the Ukrainian Association of Geologists expresses its readiness join to contsortium in order to expand the format of cooperation between Ukraine and the European Union and integrate the scientific resources into European Research Area. In case you are looking for the project partner, we will be happy to study your project challenges and propose our specific capabilities and ideas. We are sure our common efforts will highly contribute to success of the project consortium under your coordination.
The Expert Council of the Ukrainian Association of Geologists was established on January 8, 2002 by the founder – the Public Organization ‘Ukrainian Association of Geologists’ (www.geologists.org).
The Expert Council performs a wide range of works, the main of which are:
• assignment of expert opinions on geological exploration and mining projects, creating the geological-geophysical and geological-geochemical information and other geological services;
• prognostication and evaluation of mineral resources;
• realization of scientific and thematic works on geological, geophysical and geochemical regional research, geology of solid minerals, hydrocarbons, groundwater, ecology of the geological environment, engineering geology, etc.;
• scientific and technical research and development, engineering and development works; organization of conferences, seminars, exhibitions, contests;
• geo-energy research and innovation activities;
• consulting service on geological exploration (EW) and mining works (MW);
• educational and methodical activity;
• holding the full complex of the EW (from designing to drawing up a report) on solid minerals and groundwater in accord with international standards (the JORC Codex etc);
• the service – geological support of various types and stages of EW and MW;
• onstructing the structure and maintenance of databases in geological studies and use of subsoil; implementation of modern software products in geological and mining-geological industries;
• development and expertise of innovative projects (business plans) on subsoil use, including recultivation and protection of suboil;
• services in the field of ecology and environmental management;
• calculation of the geological information cost as well as mineral resources and reserves, permition of subsoil usage.
Since 2015, the Expert Council has been working on international projects launched by the European Federation of Geologists by support of the Horizon2020 projects KINDRA, INTRAW, CHPM2030, UNEXMIN, INFACT, CROWDTHERMAL, REFLECT.
The examination is carried out by experts who have an unquestionable experience in reporting on geological studies around the world. These are regional, research, exploration and operational exploration study. Our experts have the skills to write reports on all major codes (according to DSTU, or any other reporting code: JORC, Ni 43-101, PERC, CRIRSCO, etc.). We are fluent in Ukrainian, Russian or English. We involve linguists to adapt reporting to other commonly accepted languages.
The expert opinion of the Expert Council of the Ukrainian Association of Geologists is liquid for any further movements concerning deposits - exploitation, sales, etc.